GEL-KAYANO 28 PLATINUM
247 g/8.7 oz
The GEL-KAYANO™ 28 shoe from the PLATINUM collection creates a stable stride that moves you towards a balanced mindset.
This design features a primarily silver color palette that's accented with an iridescent finish on the ASICS Stripes and heel counter.
To improve stability and responsiveness, we added FF BLAST™ cushioning to the midsole. It provides a smooth and supportive feel in each step.
The trainer's new GEL™ technology shape ensures a smooth stride, allowing you to experience a softer landing without losing speed.
Style #: 1012B186.020
Designed For Overpronation
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- Engineered mesh upperImproves breathability and improves airflow and support
- External heel counterDesigned to improve stability
- OrthoLite™ X-55 SocklinerProvides soft step-in comfort and creates a more responsive rebound
- FF BLAST™ Cushioning TechnologyLightweight, midsole foam with energetic and responsive cushioning and bounce for an efficient ride
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ TechnologyImproves stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support and helps reduce overpronation
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technologyImproves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ featureImproves compression at footstrike
- AHARPLUS™ heel plugIncreases the shoe's durability
- TRUSSTIC™ technologyImproves stability