GEL-NIMBUS 24 PLATINUM
The GEL-NIMBUS™ 24 shoe from the PLATINUM collection offers advanced impact protection for your distance training. Creating a softer landing in every step, this shoe is also approx. 10g lighter than the previous version.
This design features a primarily black color palette that's accented with subtle graphics. It also features silver accents for a sophisticated look.
The upper’s soft engineered mesh and flexible midfoot panel make these shoes more comfortable during long runs. By moving seamlessly with your foot, they help your stride feel smoother in every step.
FF BLAST+™ cushioning keeps the shoe lightweight while increasing shock absorption in each step. Featuring more responsive toe-off, these shoes also create a more comfortable feeling underfoot.
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Engineered knit upperProvides excellent comfort and support
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technologyImproves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike TRUSSTIC™ technology Improves stability
- FF BLAST+™ Cushioning TechnologyCreates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- FLYTEFOAM™ Cushioning TechnologyProvides lightweight cushioning and impact absorption
- OrthoLite™ X-55 SocklinerProvides soft step-in comfort and creates a more responsive rebound
- Reflective detailsImprove visibility in low-light conditions
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ featureImproves compression at footstrike
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- ASICS LITE™ rubberLighter, stronger, and more sustainable than standard outsole rubbers
- AHAR™ outsoleAcronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in areas of the outsole for improved durability