GT-2000 10 LITE-SHOW
240 g/8.5 oz
The GT-2000™ 10 shoe keeps your mind and body focused on the road ahead. It's a versatile running style that's functional for various distances.
This design features reflective details that are strategically positioned to improve visibility when running in low-light settings.
A layer of FLYTEFOAM™ Propel cushioning underfoot adds a more responsive rebound to your step.
The midsole's 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression. This function allows you to experience a smoother and more stable ride.
Style #: 1012B287.700
Designed For Overpronation
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- Engineered knit upperProvides excellent comfort and support
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL™ Technology Cushioning SystemImproves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- FLYTEFOAM™ Cushioning TechnologyProvides lightweight cushioning and impact absorption
- FLYTEFOAM™ Propel Cushioning TechnologyCushioning increases impact absorption and responsiveness
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ featureImproves compression at footstrike
- LITETRUSS™ TechnologyImproves medial support and midfoot integrityOrthoLite™ X-30 Sockliner Provides soft step-in comfort
- LITE-SHOW™ technologyReflective details Improve visibility in low-light settings