This version of the GT-II™ trainer celebrates the 35th anniversary of its 1986 release date. Made for wherever your day takes you, this shoe keeps you comfortable in both body and mind.
Right on track with the silhouette's 1980s running shoe inspiration, this version is revamped with synthetic suede panelling throughout the upper.
The GT-II™ trainer stays true to its roots, featuring the original tooling, external heel counter and GEL™ technology cushioning under the heel.
Style #: 1201A253.035
- Celebrates the 35th anniversary of the GT-II™ shoe
- Just like the 1986 offering, this version features its original shape and external heel clip
- The upper construction consists of soft suede panelling
- Approx. 50% of the upper's main material is designed with leather that's rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG)
- Original tooling and GEL™ technology cushioning provide excellent comfort
- This model was the first ASICS shoe outside of Japan to be produced internationally with GEL™ technology
- The padded heel collar offers a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Heritage details, like the retro ASICS SportStyle logo can be found on the tongue, sock liner and outsole
- Colourway draws inspiration from the sunrise at Mount Fuj