210 g/7.4 oz
The EVORIDE™ 3 shoe is a versatile training partner that’s designed to help runners conserve energy.
Its tongue and jacquard mesh upper are engineered with a more adaptable design that morphs to your foot’s natural shape.
Functional for various distances, this shoe’s FLYTEFOAM™ midsole provides lightweight cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
With a curved sole design, GUIDESOLE™ technology helps reduce ankle flexion. This feature’s pronounced toe-spring shape decreases energy expenditure and creates a smoother forward roll.
Style #: 1011B339.002
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Jacquard mesh upperCreates a softer feel against the foot while improving breathability
- FLYTEFOAM™ Cushioning TechnologyProvides lightweight cushioning and impact absorption
- Anatomically shaped toe boxGUIDESOLE™ Technology
- The curved sole design and stiff forefoot reduces ankle flexion and provides a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiencySock liner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- OrthoLite™ X-30 Sockliner
- Provides soft step-in comfortFull-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride
- Wide fit