GEL-KAYANO LITE 2
The GEL-KAYANO™ Lite 2 running shoe embraces a sound earth. With a focus on sustainability, this shoe keeps your step stable and your mind light. The engineered mesh upper is made with a higher percentage of recycled materials than the previous version. Its structure also targets key support zones to increase stability.
FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning is made from organically derived materials. This lightweight foam improves shock absorption during the landing phase of your stride. The 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature addresses the gait differences of male and female runners. It's designed to reduce over-pronation, which keeps your foot supported.
Designed For Overpronation
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- Engineered mesh upper is formed with recycled materials
- The upper's main material is designed with approx. 30% recycled polyester
- The sockliner's sustainable dyeing process helps reduce overall water usage by approx. 33% and carbon emissions by approx. 45%
- GEL™ technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning consists of sustainable materials that also increase the durability of the foam
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at foot strike
- OrthoLite™ lasting improves step-in comfort and durability
- GUIDANCE LINE™ technology improves gait efficiency
- AHAR™ heel plug improves outsole durability