Push yourself further with the ASICS GT-2000 7 LITE-SHOW running shoes for women. Our advanced design responds to your movement, with extra cushioning and support to keep you comfortable as you clock up the miles.
These running shoes feature a SpEVA 45 Lasting layer that enhances performance by transferring energy from impact with the ground into your next step. It's shock-absorbent and helps your feet spring up on the rebound, giving a boost when you need it most.
We've reengineered our GT-2000 7 design to include a more spacious toe box and wider forefoot, plus a moulded EVA sockliner for added comfort. A Jacquard mesh top layer creates extra breathability, so your feet will stay cool even if the temperature heats up. The classic ASICS Trusstic System and Underlay support provide stability in the midfoot area, while Guidance line technology reduces any imbalance in your feet as you run, helping you achieve a more centred stride. A Duomax Medial midsole creates added shock absorption to reduce the impact of hard surfaces on your feet and joints.
The outsole is made from abrasion-resistant AHAR that ensures these shoes are suitable for long-term use. And the stylish design features night-time visibility of up to three metres, so you can be confident you'll be seen any time you head out for a run.
- Rearfoot GEL unit and Forefoot None Vis. GEL
- SpEVA foam top layer and FlyteFoam Lyte bottom layer
- Moulded EVA sockliner
- Duomax Medial midsole for added shock absorption
- TPU stability Trusstic System
- Underlay support system for extra stability
- OrthoLite collar sponge
- Wider forefoot and spacious toe box
- FlyteFoam midsole for added cushioning and durability
- Guidance line technology for better balance and improved performance
- SpEVA 45 Lasting technology for added rebound
- AHAR outsole and heel plug, abrasion-resistant for long-term use
- Improved Jacquard mesh for extra breathability