The HL-0 Sprint Suit for men is designed solely for running faster. It features two of ASICS’ HL-0 fabrics* that are rigid and high stretch materials, designed to eliminate restrictions on the wearer’s motions without energy loss to unlock athletes’ fullest potential.
The high-performance fabrics used in the HL-0 Sprint Suit were developed in collaboration with TORAY, Japan’s largest synthetic fiber manufacturer and a leader in functional textiles. Compared to conventional materials, the high stretch fabric is about 80% lighter and takes only 80% of the force required for stretching. It reduces energy loss by delivering dynamic motion with less stress and the high rigidity fabric that stretches back like rubber.
The HL-0 Sprint Suit uses fabric tension in a unique way to supply the athlete with ample energy. The ‘stretch’ in the high rigidity fabric uses a passive motion to store energy in the fabric during the inertia phase of a sprint, giving back energy to the body in the ‘release’ phase.
1. 68% Polyurethane, 32% Nylon
2. 84% Nylon, 16% Polyurethane
- Tight fit
- Moisture wicking, quick dry fabric
- Flat lock seams for comfort and less chafing
- Strategic laser cut ventilation for body temperature and humidity control
- The fabric tension helps to regenerate energy during running
- Through combining soft, highly elastic fabric, propulsive force and comfort are achieved simultaneously
- V-line in the back supports acceleration after a crouch start by engaging power from waist and pelvis
- V-line in the back supports acceleration after a crouch start by engaging power of the hip joints
- Strategically placed antislip silicon print at shoulders, lower back, pelvis and the thighs
- Long front zipper for easy on and off
- Ergonomic construction that combines functionality and good looks
- Hexagon shaped silicon GEL detail
- Emboss texture on the fabric surface