GT-2000 10 G-TX
302 g/10.7 oz
The GT-2000™ 10 G-TX shoe keeps your mind and body focused on the road ahead. It's a versatile trainer that's functional for running in the rain or snow.
This shoe's GORE-TEX™ technology helps repel water to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
A layer of FLYTEFOAM™ Propel cushioning underfoot adds a more responsive rebound to your step.
The midsole's 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression. This function allows you to experience a smoother and more stable ride.
Style #: 1011B255.025
Designed For Overpronation
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- GORE-TEX™ upper helps repel water and keep feet dry
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- FLYTEFOAM™ technology provides lightweight cushioning
- FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology cushioning increases impact absorption and responsiveness
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at foot strike
- LITETRUSS™ technology to improve medial support
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sock liner provides soft, step-in comfort