Made for wherever your day takes you, the GT-II™ GORAIKO trainer keeps you comfortable in both body and mind. It's inspired by the sunrise at Mt. Fuji and the walking sticks that travelers use to hike up the mountain.
This shoe is constructed with soft suede panelling that's rendered with pastel hues to acknowledge the scenery's warm tones.
The heel design reflects the hikers' ritual of branding their walking sticks with various stamps.
Meanwhile, the insoles feature a graphic of Mount Fuji and the rising sun in the distance.
Style #: 1201A468.021
- Celebrates the 35th anniversary of the GT-II™ shoe
- Just like the 1986 offering, this version features its original shape and external heel clip
- The upper construction consists of soft suede panelling
- Approx. 50% of the upper's main material is designed with leather that's rated by the Leather Working Group (LWG)
- Original tooling and GEL™ technology cushioning provide excellent comfort
- This model was the first ASICS shoe outside of Japan to be produced internationally with GEL™ technology
- The padded heel collar offers a comfortable fit around the ankle
- Heritage details, like the retro ASICS SportStyle logo can be found on the tongue, sock liner and outsole
- Colourway draws inspiration from the sunrise at Mount Fuj