The NOVABLAST™ 2 shoe is a great way to meet your training goals while moving towards a clear mindset. For the second version of this series, we wanted to create a smoother and more responsive feel underfoot.
Our focus for this trim level approach was to make this design look as good in the streets as it does on race day. Tonal hues on the jacquard mesh upper are met with advanced breathability for running and everyday scenarios.
By fine-tuning the FF BLAST™ cushioning, the shoe offers a softer landing and a more energetic rebound.
The outsole's wider base creates a more balanced landing while propelling your foot forward.
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Double Engineered Jacquard Mesh UpperProvides good comfort, support and breathability
- Heel StabiliserHelps support the foot and create a more balanced stride
- Gusseted Tongue Wing Fit SystemImproves the midfoot fit and reduces tongue sliding
- FF BLAST™ Cushioning TechnologyLightweight, midsole foam with energetic and responsive cushioning and bounce for an efficient ride
- Trampoline inspired outsoleOutsole design provides a more responsive bounce back
- AHARPLUS™ OutsoleAcronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for improved durability, this durable compound is 50% more durable than standard ASICS High Abrasion Rubber.