212 g/7.5 oz
The DYNABLAST™ 2 shoe is designed for runners seeking a comfortable ride. It's a responsive running shoe that's made to take your post-run feeling to new heights. Fewer overlays on the upper mean less rubbing on your foot. It's formed with a soft, circular-knit that creates a more locked-in feel with a comfy touch.
The FF BLAST™ cushioning's energised softness provides a trampoline effect as you run. By lowering the drop height to 8 mm, this shoe offers a more responsive feel underfoot.
Style #: 1012B060.402
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Circular knit upper improves airflow and provides a supportive foothold
- FF BLAST™ technology provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound
- Underfoot cut-outs provide excellent bounce
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sock liner provides soft step-in comfort
- AHARPLUS™ outsole rubber improves durability