290 g/10.2 oz
The GEL-NIMBUS™ 24 shoe offers advanced impact protection for your distance training. Creating a softer landing in every step, this shoe is also approx. 20g lighter than the previous version. The upper’s soft engineered mesh and flexible midfoot panel make these shoes more comfortable during long runs. By moving seamlessly with your foot, they help your stride feel smoother in every step. FF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning keeps the shoe lightweight while providing a softer feeling underfoot. This material also helps increase the shoe's rebound properties at the toe-off stage.
Style #: 1011B359.020
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Engineered mesh upper wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathabilityRearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technology improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- TRUSSTIC™ technology improves stabilityFF BLAST™ PLUS cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning provides lightweight impact absorptionOrthoLite™ X-55 sockliner improves step-in comfort
- Reflective details improve visibility in low-light conditions3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrike
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissionsASICS LITE rubber is lighter, stronger, and more sustainable than standard outsole rubbers
- AHAR™ outsole rubber improves durability