The GLIDERIDE™ 3 shoe is designed to help you conserve more energy, so you can log more miles during your distance training. A key focus for this design was to make this trainer smoother and more comfortable.
Softer and more breathable, this shoe features a redesigned engineered mesh upper. This material comfortably wraps your foot and increases airflow to keep your feet cool.
We added FF BLAST+™ cushioning to the midsole to create a softer touchdown at footstrike. It keeps the shoe lightweight while adding a more responsive rebound at toe-off.
GUIDESOLE™ technology reduces ankle flexion and lightens the load placed on your foot. Along with its curved sole design, this shoe helps you roll through your training with less effort.
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- 3D PrintDetails help keep the trail's elements from entering the shoe's interior
- Jacquard mesh upperCreates a softer feel against the foot while improving breathability
- GUIDESOLE™ TechnologyThe curved sole design and stiff forefoot reduces ankle flexion and provides a shock-absorbent landing zone to lessen fatigue of other leg muscles and increase runner efficiency
- FF BLAST™ Cushioning TechnologyCreates a softer feeling at foostrike and a more responsive rebound
- FLYTEFOAM™ Propel technologyCushioning increases impact absorption and responsiveness
- AHARPLUS™ OutsoleAcronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for improved durability
- The shoe's upper is made with recycled materials to reduce waste and carbon emissionsFull-ground contact design creates a smoother and more efficient ride