GT-2000 10 GS
The GT-2000™ 10 GS (Grade School) shoe creates a smooth ride and a supportive fit. Borrowing inspiration from our performance running collection, this shoe is reimagined for energised minds that are always in motion.
The shoe features a removable sock liner with an ASICS FIT CHECKER™ print on the toe which helps kids and parents recognise the right shoe from the left. Additionally, this liner helps them identify when they're outgrowing their shoes.
LITETRUSS™ technology creates a more supportive stride. Its foam material is designed to keep feet feeling balanced in every step.
Style #: 1014A211.700
Designed For Overpronation
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- Mesh upper offers a supportive and comfortable foothold
- The upper's main material is designed with approx. 30% recycled polyester
- The sockliner's sustainable dyeing process helps reduce overall water usage by approx. 33% and carbon emissions by approx. 45%
- Rearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- EVA midsole provides comfort and durability
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at foot strike
- LITETRUSS™ technology to improve medial support
- ASICS FIT CHECKER™ sock liner