Fuji Lite 2
The FUJILITE™ 2 shoe is inspired by the Hinoki Cypress tree that's native to Mount Fuji. It keeps you focused on the path ahead and guides you towards a more positive mindset.
Following a sustainable design approach, the reshaped FLYTEFOAM™ midsole is formed with recycled materials. This foam creates lightweight shock absorption, propelling your stride forward as you move through the trails. Lastly, the shoe's outsole is designed to increase traction on muddy or loamy surfaces.
Designed For Neutral
Foot TypeNormal size arches
Push OffThere is even distribution from the front of the foot.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of the heel, then rolls inward (pronates) to absorb shock and support body weight.
- Engineered mesh upper improves breathability
- The upper's main material is designed with approx. 30% recycled polyester
- The sockliner's sustainable dyeing process helps reduce overall water usage by approx. 33% and carbon emissions by approx. 45%
- Lace garage tongue feature allows the wearer to tuck in their laces, so they don’t come untied or snag anything when they’re running
- FLYTEFOAM™ cushioning consists of sustainable materials that also increase the durability of the foam
- ASICSGRIP™ outsole helps runners experience better traction and durability on wet and dry trail surfaces
Veuillez consulter le site www.lafibredutri.fr pour plus d'informations sur les instructions de tri applicables aux textiles et aux chaussures. Vous y trouverez également l'emplacement du point de collecte/tri françias le plus proche.
Pour plus d'infomations sur le recyclage des emballages, rendez-vous sur www.ecoemballages.fr