GEL-KAYANO 28 MK
255 g/9 oz
The GEL-KAYANO™ 28 MK shoe creates a stable stride that promotes a balanced mindset. The shoe's MONO-SOCK™ construction comfortably wraps your foot for improved support. To improve stability and responsiveness, we added FF BLAST™ cushioning to the midsole. It provides a smooth and supportive feel in each step.
The trainer's new GEL™ technology shape ensures a smooth stride, allowing you to experience a softer landing without losing speed.
Style #: 1012B126.500
Designed For Overpronation
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- MONO-SOCK™ upper construction provides targeted support and a comfortable foothold
- The upper's main material is designed with approx. 30% recycled polyester
- The sockliner's sustainable dyeing process helps reduce overall water usage by approx. 33% and carbon emissions by approx. 45%
- Redesigned external heel counter helps keep the foot stable and provides a more comfortable stride
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX™ technology helps reduce pronation
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at foot strikeRearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- FF BLAST™ technology provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound
- OrthoLite™ X-55 sock liner improves comfort
- AHARPLUS™ heel plug improves outsole durability