280 g/9.9 oz
The GT-2000™ 10 shoe keeps your mind and body focused on the road ahead. It's a versatile running style that's functional for various distances. The engineered knit upper and 3D print details create a featherlight feel with a touch of added stability. A layer of FLYTEFOAM™ Propel cushioning underfoot adds a more responsive rebound to your step. The midsole's 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression. This function allows you to experience a smoother and more stable ride.
Style #: 1011B185.402
Designed For Overpronation
Foot TypeLow arches or flat feet
Push OffBig toe and second toe do majority of the work.
How your foot contacts the groundThe foot lands on outside of heel, then rolls inward (pronates) excessively, transferring weight to inner edge instead of ball of the foot.
- Engineered knit upper offers a supportive and comfortable footholdThe upper's main material is designed with approx. 30% recycled polyester
- The sockliner's sustainable dyeing process helps reduce overall water usage by approx. 33% and carbon emissions by approx. 45%Rearfoot and forefoot GEL™ technology cushioning provides excellent shock absorption
- FLYTEFOAM™ technology provides lightweight cushioningFLYTEFOAM™ Propel technology cushioning increases impact absorption and responsiveness
- 3D SPACE CONSTRUCTION™ feature improves compression at footstrikeLITETRUSS™ technology to improve medial support
- OrthoLite™ X-30 sockliner provides soft step-in comfort